Home » » Be the Most Romantic Guy in the World (Part 1 of 2)

Be the Most Romantic Guy in the World (Part 1 of 2)

How to be romantic and be able to express your love and your deepest feeling, in verbally and in action?

I have to struggle – I have to admit that I’m not a very verbal guy who constantly says “I love you” to someone I love, especially to the women I’m now with. During our four years relationship, I rarely utter those 3 words to her. She has to make me said it, you know --- with her sex bait ;)

It‘s not because I don’t love her—it’s just those words wouldn’t come out. It dries up at the tip of my tongue. I didn’t feel it should be a problem to us since we’d been together that long and I thought she accepted me for who I am.

But I was wrong. Suddenly I felt, she were slipping apart day after day and were not happy as she was. This really bothered me.

At that point I decided I must do something to save our love. I took out my secret saving and bought her a ring with tiny diamond. And to my surprised, she returned it and crying, said that all she wanted was to be told frequently that she is loved and showed that she is special. She wanted romance from the guy she loves. That is ME.

Lesson learned. But how could a 34 years old guy be a romantic in one night? For me, it is not natural for men to be romantics. Certainly, not me.

Here, what I did, try to be a romantic guy she wants.
Every other day at the unexpected moment, I attacked her with rose petals surprises. She loved it and I was rewarded with greatest sex and she voted me the most romantic guy in the world.

Below is what I did:
I bought a pack of red rose petal and placed them behind the sun visor on the passenger side of her car. I wrote a note “I LOVE YOU” and stuck it to the back of the sun visor.

I know she would pull down the sun visor to check on her make up. And once she finally did pull down the sun visor, she was showered by her favorite red rose petals and she saw the note.

I knew it worked. She called me once she arrived at her office and said how she liked being attacked.

Come on---It doesn’t sound like me.
Okay. Let me share this little secret with you, but you must promise not to let her know. It’s just between us - guys. Okay?

I copied the idea from an e-book called “101 romantic ideas” by Michael Webb, Oprah romance expert. He gave me this e-book for free. If you want this 101 romantic ideas e-book, drop me a line and I will send it to you FREE

Are you tired of the same old dates? Come on. They are lame! If you really want to spice things up and impress your sweetheart,
try out these 300 Creative Dates

0 komentar: